- IMPORTANT: Any adjustment to the belt will need a "Self Test" done to update the values of the belt status. Go to Calibration > Self Test and perform the test before you go to the Support > Belt Status menu.
- X Belt (Goes left to right, as facing the front of your printer)
- Y Belt (Goes back and forward, as facing your printer)
Recommendations for Belt Tension
- PRUSA's Recommendation: 240 plus or minus 40
- My Recommended: 255-270 (Based on comments on various forums)
Helpful Articles / Videos
Y Belt Issues
Diagnosing the issue
- Move the bed manually and see if there's any resistance towards the ends, or in the middle
- Check the pulley on the motor, make sure the set screw is on the flat of the shaft and is tight.
- Make sure nothing is on the belt that could get wound up in the motor as it moves.
- Makes sure the teeth of the motor pulley are clean
First Layer / Live Z